Buying At Auction
Don’t be afraid to bid at Auction. Like any activity, if you haven’t done it before, it can be a bit intimidating. But auctions are fun and friendly; it is easy to participate — just be aware of a few of the Auction Rules and Procedures.
- You must be registered to bid on an item at Auction. Registration is simple and can be done at any time before or during the auction. We encourage you to register before the auction starts — if you wait to register during an auction, you might miss an item you want to buy.
- You must provide your full name, phone number and street address.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must provide us with a valid driver’s license or government issued id. (which we may copy).
- Sometimes we require a refundable deposit in order to get a bidder card, you get it back if you don't win any items.
- Auction items are sold “As Is, Where Is.” That means that T&T's Auction does not guarantee the condition or workability of an item in auction.
- Follow the terms and conditions written within the auction listing, not every sale has the same rules, fee's or taxes. An remember all announcements the day of the sale are final.
- T&T's Auction accepts cash, visa, Mastercard and discover. We do not take American Express or Diners Club.
- You only need to pay for your items after you have finished bidding. We encourage you to keep the items you purchase in a safe place during the auction but not removed from the building until items are paid for. T&T's Auction is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage to items purchased at auction.